Get a business credit card that does more for you.
Safra Business Bank Account holders are eligible for a business credit card! No need to fill out any forms, simply request a credit card using your app. Once approved, you get access to rewards, productivity tools, cost savings, travel benefits, and much more!
Cards are issued by Safra National Bank of New York, Member FDIC, pursuant to license by Mastercard® International.
Keep control at your fingertips.
Want a better way to manage your business credit cards? We’ve got you! Monitor transactions, lock and unlock cards, add cardholders, and request credit line increases with our easy-to-use Banking app.
Give your business some breathing room.
Business credit cards are for more than just making purchases and tracking expenses. They’re for giving you room to grow, rewarding you for paying your bills, and keeping your business moving.
Mastercard Business Credit Card
Ideal for the growing businesses that want to control their cash flow.
Mastercard World Elite Business Card
Perfect for the business that needs more benefits at home and abroad.
Your business credit card should work as hard as you do.
Swipe, tap, or insert? That’s just a side-hustle. Your credit card is always working to make sure you’re protected, rewarded, and prepared.
1. Terms and conditions may apply.
2. Points are earned for every purchase and can be redeemed for rewards. Cash Advances and Credit Transfers are not eligible for rewards points. You can learn more about your rewards by visiting ScoreCard website. You can also learn more about the benefits package offered by Mastercard® by visiting the Mastercard website.
3. See offer terms and conditions at intuit.me/quickbooks_mc. Intuit, QuickBooks and TurboTax are registered trademarks of Intuit Inc. Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing, and service options subject to change without notice.
4. These are summary descriptions only. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. To learn more about Zero Liability Protection, visit mastercard.com/zeroliability. Contact your issuing financial institution for complete coverage terms and conditions or call 1-800-MASTERCARD for assistance. Applicable to U.S. Cardholders only.
5. Includes Emergency Card Replacement, Emergency Cash Disbursement, and Lost and Stolen Card Reporting (from ASM).
You can learn more about rates and fees for Safrapay’s business credit cards here.
Get a free consultation from our team of experts!
We always have your back.
Our chatbot, Saffie, is always ready to help you in the Merchant and Banking apps. Want to speak with a human? Just ask Saffie to connect you to our team via Live Chat! Our customer support agents are available Monday through Friday from 9am-5pm ET and our technical support team is available 24/7.