Benefits of Having a Business Credit Card
You can use a business credit card for a variety of reasons. They’re handy to have when you need to finance a purchase but don’t want to go through the hassle of applying for a business loan. They simplify tracking business expenses and building business credit.
Some business credit cards come with rewards programs. You can earn cash back or points with each purchase to redeem for merchandise, travel, or discounts. Imagine taking your team out to lunch and paying for it with rewards points earned from business purchases!
Picking the Best Card for You and Your Business
When shopping around for a business credit card, you have plenty of options. It’s worth your time to research and choose the card that’s best for your business. Consider the following questions:
- Do you or your employees travel frequently for work? Look for a card that offers generous rewards for travel. If your business trips take you overseas, find a card that doesn’t charge foreign transaction fees.
- Do you or your employees drive regularly for work? Consider a card that prioritizes rewards for gas purchases. You may be able to use them to cover a portion of your fuel costs.
- Do you take your employees out for lunch or entertain clients at restaurants? Find a card that gives you higher points for purchases made at restaurants. Use the points you earn to reward your team.
- Does your business rely on shipping and phone services? Check out cards that reward business purchases.
Features to Consider
The rewards program shouldn’t be the only factor you consider when choosing a business credit card. It’s more important to find a card that meets the needs of your business.
- Account management tools: Look for a card that offers features like year-end summaries and the option to export statements into your accounting software for easy tracking and accounting.
- Employee cards: Find out if the card offers additional cards for employees and how much the card issuer will charge you for those extra cards.
- Luxury perks: Some cards offer airline fee credits or special status at airlines and hotels so you can travel in style.
- Special financing offers: You may be able to qualify for a card that gives you an impressive welcome bonus or introductory APR for purchases or balance transfers.
Safrapay Business Credit Cards
Safrapay, together with its sponsor bank Safra National Bank of New York (SNBNY), Member FDIC, is a one-stop-shop offering payment processing solutions and business banking services.
Business Credit Cards are part of our business banking and merchant services, and are issued by SNBNY, Member FDIC, pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. We offer two cards: the Mastercard World Elite Business Credit Card and the Mastercard Business Credit Card. Both cards come with an EMV chip, contactless payment options, and rewards points on all qualifying purchases.
You also have access to our mobile app, where you can:
- Request new or replacement cards
- Activate, lock, or unlock the card
- View your transaction history
- Call customer service with a click of a button
How Do Safrapay’s Business Credit Cards Stack Up Against the Competition?
Don’t take our word for it. Check out for yourself how we compare to other business cards on the market:
|Safrapay Mastercard World Elite Business Credit Card||Safrapay Mastercard Business Credit Card||American Express The Blue Business Plus Credit Card||American Express The Business Platinum Card||American Express Business Gold Card||Ink Business Preferred Credit Card|
|Rewards Points for every $1||1.5 points||1 point||1-2 points||1-5 points||1-4 points||1-3 points|
|APR||16%||16%||13.24% – 19.24%||14.24% – 22.24%||14.24% – 22.24%||15.99%|
|Annual Fee||$99 –waived for first year||$49 –waived for first year||$0||$595||$295||$95|
|Special Offers||0% APR on balance transfers for first 6 months||0% APR on balance transfers for first 6 months||0% APR on purchases for first 12 months|
Not only do we offer competitive interest rates, you’ll have the option to redeem points for merchandise, experiences, and discounts with your favorite vendors such as Intuit Small Business Tools.
Discover how Safrapay’s business credit cards provide the breadth and depth of rewards you need.